Men's 6617 Tradesman 6" Side-Zip Boot by Red Wing
Bring hiker-inspired performance to the jobsite in these lightweight, medium-duty boots with electrical hazard and non-metallic safety toe protection. An innovative last maintains comfort as the foot expands, while Red Wing waterproof leather keeps your feet dry. The VersaTrax outsole delivers best-in-class slip, oil/gas and chemical resistance.
- NON-METALLIC TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standard
VERSATILE, DURABLE, HIKER-INSPIRED PERFORMANCE
- Direct attach construction keeps boots lightweight and flexible
- Best-in-class slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Ideal for medium-duty construction, warehousing and light manufacturing
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.