Men's 4420 Loggermax 9" Logger Boot by Red Wing
Featuring steel safety toe protection, the LoggerMax 4420 is built on a heavy-duty Goodyear® welt construction platform for stability with an aggressive Vibram® lug sole that delivers best-in-class slip, oil and chemical resistance. Advanced and Red Wing waterproofing keep you comfortable in wet weather, and the Red Wing Leather extends high up the calf for added ankle support on uneven terrain.
- STEEL TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
TOUGH, AGGRESSIVE LUG SOLES THAT OPTIMIZE TRACTION
- Very aggressive lug sole
- Ultra-durable, heavy-duty welted construction between upper and sole
- Excellent traction and stability in uneven terrain
- Ideal for logging and other jobs in demanding outdoor terrains
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- VIBRAM® OUTSOLE
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.