Men's 2453 Exos Lite 6" Boot by Red Wing
Our lightest work boot so far, this premium medium-duty style with BOA® Fit System delivers top performance, comfort and protection while keeping you fast and flexible — all from a modern design you can wear after work. It features electrical hazard protection, an aluminum safety toe and Red Wing waterproofing, plus a Vibram® Extreme Lite sole that scores high marks across all safety ratings.
- ALUMINUM TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
THE EXOS LITE
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE, COMFORT AND PROTECTION FROM RED WING’S LIGHTEST WORK BOOT
- Lightweight cement construction keeps you fast and flexible
- Extra protection in toe area for durability
- Best-in-class slip resistance
- Modern, low-profile styling for on and off the job
- Great for warehousing, distribution, construction, light manufacturing and service environments
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- VIBRAM® OUTSOLE
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- Dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, built for all-day performance in any environment. Push in to engage the system, turn the dial to micro-adjust to a custom, precision fit, and pull up for fast release.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- SCREEN SHIELD
- A thin but highly durable coating for the toe and other high-wear areas of a work boot that enhances durability with minimal weight.