Men's 2415 Traction Tred 6" Boot by Red Wing
With its welt construction and iconic flat-bottomed sole with shallow lugs that won’t pick up mud, this boot offers best-in-class slip-resistance for heavy-duty applications that require superb stability and underfoot feel. The waterproof Red Wing leather upper with triple stitching provides exceptional durability and comfort. Includes non-metallic safety toe and electrical hazard protection.
- NON-METALLIC TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
THE TRACTION TRED
THE ICONIC FLAT-BOTTOMED SOLE FOR SUPERB UNDERFOOT FEEL
- Classic welt construction combined with iconic flat sole provides superb stability
- No heel and soft sole for sure footing
- Shallow lug pattern doesn’t pick up mud
- Ideal for ironworkers, carpenters and other high environment trades where you need to be solidly on your feet
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry. 1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.