Men's 2406 Supersole 2.0 6" Boot by Red Wing
This premium heavy-duty boot with steel toe protection is built to get you through long hours in demanding work environments. A dual-density urethane sole combines exceptional cushioning and comfort with a rugged outsole that protects and resists chemicals and abrasion. The full-grain Red Wing leather upper further enhances durability. Can be ordered in pairs with two different boot sizes.
- STEEL TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
THE SUPERSOLE® 2.0
A CLASSIC WITH COMBINED COMFORT AND DURABILITY
- Two-density outsole has soft inner core for comfort and harder clear outer shell for maximum durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Extra-long wearing outsole resists chemicals and oil
- Great for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- SUPERSOLE 2.0
- Dual density urethane sole designed with inner sole to provide cushion and comfort, and outer sole to provide durability and protection. This premium sole not only provides top performance in traction, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, oil and chemical resistance, but also delivers maximum comfort.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.