Men's 2298 BOA King Toe 6" Boot  by Red Wing
Get exceptional comfort, durability and performance from this waterproof, medium-duty boot with electrical hazard and non-metallic safety toe protection that offers 44% more toe room than standard work boots. The rugged Red Wing Leather upper and best-in-class oil/gas-, chemical- and abrasion-resistance make this style ideal for almost any light manufacturing, transportation or general utility job.
With the micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System, turning the dial uniformly tightens the laces for an even and consistent distribution of pressure, holding your foot securely in place — ensuring a perfect fit and zero distractions on the job.
The BOA® Fit System is designed to keep you fast, confident and secure on your feet. Simply push in to engage, turn for precision fit, and pull up for fast release. You can effortlessly make micro-adjustments throughout the day, even with gloved hands.
- NON-METALLIC TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
THE KING TOE®
FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE, EXTRA TOE ROOM
- 44% more toe room than our standard work boots
- Directly bonded sole to leather upper for flexibility and durability
- Exceptional performance for both indoor and outdoor light- to mid-duty work environments
- Larger toe box provides comfort and 40% more toe room than our standard boots.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry. 1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.