Men's 2280 King Toe 8" Boot by Red Wing
Get exceptional comfort, durability and performance from this medium-duty boot with electrical hazard and non-metallic safety toe protection that offers 44% more toe room than standard boots. The waterproof Red Wing Leather upper that extends higher up the calf combines with best-in-class oil/gas-, chemical- and abrasion-resistance underneath to keep you dry and surefooted in wet conditions.
- NON-METALLIC TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
THE KING TOE®
FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE, EXTRA TOE ROOM
- 44% more toe room than our standard work boots
- Directly bonded sole to leather upper for flexibility and durability
- Exceptional performance for both indoor and outdoor light- to mid-duty work environments
- Larger toe box provides comfort and 40% more toe room than our standard boots.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.