Men's 3559 Zero-G Lite Oxford by Red Wing
This extremely lightweight, premium light-duty lace-up looks like a shoe but performs like a work boot. With a puncture resistant sole, electrical hazard protection, and low-profile aluminum safety toe, it is ideal for moving safely and stylishly between the office and floor. The EVA footbed offers high-rebound cushioning for all-day comfort, as the X-Lite outsole upholds best-in-class performance for all safety ratings.
- ALUMINUM TOE - Meets ASTM Safety Standards
PUNCTURE RESISTANT - Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD - Meets ATSM Safety Standards
- CSA - Canadian Safety Standards
THE ZERO-G LITE
AN INCREDIBLY LIGHTWEIGHT PREMIUM SAFETY TOE SHOE WITH WORK BOOT PERFORMANCE
- Out-of-the box comfort and flexibility
- Modern, low-profile safety toe protects you with style
- Best-in-class slip resistance offers maximum traction
- Ideal for industries such as office to floor, service, warehousing, distribution and light manufacturing
- XL EXTRALIGHT®
- Made with a special blown EVA compound, XL ExtraLight® technology produces an incredibly lightweight and durable outsole that provides excellent compression qualities, is highly slip resistant, and offers best-in-class oil and chemical resistance.