Men's 2441 Traction Tred Lite 6" Boot by Red Wing
This lightweight version of the classic work boot with iconic flat-bottom sole provides superior stability and all-day comfort for a variety of medium-duty work. It features a waterproof 6-inch Oro Logger full-grain leather upper and electrical hazard and non-metallic safety toe protection, plus best-in-class slip resistance. The extended suede leather collar offers extra cushioning around the ankles.
TRACTION TRED LITE
CLASSIC STYLING WITH WELT CONSTRUCTION AND ICONIC FLAT-BOTTOMED SOLE IN A NEW LIGHTWEIGHT AND MODERN DESIGN.
- Vibram® Lite Sole provides incredible traction and slip resistance with less weight than a typical heavy rubber outsole.
- Welt construction provides stability and durability
- Modern styling for on and off the job
- Great for distribution, construction, and manufacturing environments
Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
RED WING LEATHER
Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS - TRACTION TRED LITE STYLE 2441
- Safety Toe Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM Standard ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH
- Leather Type Full Grain, Waterproof, Oiled And Waxed
- Height 6-Inch
- Waterproof Red Wing Waterproofing
- Construction Welt
- Footbed Removable Polyurethane
- Insole Bontex®
- Last 325
- Outsole LiteTred - Tan
- Resoleable Yes
- Country of Origin Made In Vietnam