Men's 2410 Burnside 6" Boot by Red Wing
This premium waterproof leather boot takes heavy-duty work in stride. Triple stitching and Helcor® ProGuard technology offer the ultimate in durability and wear resistance, while the exclusive Red Wing UltraSole by Vibram® offers best-in-class slip resistance. A four-layer footbed cushions every heel strike. Hand-built with top-of-the-line components in Red Wing, MN, USA.
- NON-METALLIC TOE
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD
- Meets ATSM Safety Standards
PREMIUM ALL-DAY COMFORT AND HEAVY-DUTY PERFORMANCE
- Helcor® ProGuard technology offers extreme abrasion-resistance in toe and heel areas
- Exclusive UltraSole by Vibram® delivers traction in slick conditions
- Hand-built entirely in Red Wing, MN Built for punishing work in manufacturing, construction and the oil and gas industry
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- RED WING LEATHER
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- VIBRAM® OUTSOLE
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- This technology is a protective covering that provides long-wearing abrasion, oil and chemical resistance on critical areas of the boot.
- RED WING WATERPROOFING SYSTEM
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.